Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paper Playtime Challenge #6







Ok, so this is my third time trying to post this card. I'm a little frustrated. AHHHHHH!




Anyhoo...I created this card for the Paper Playtime Challenge which had theme "It's a Guy Thing". This is a tri-fold shuttercard using the technique learned from Erin Lee's website. This card is my take on the Lebron James drama that is brewing right now. I know, I know but I couldn't resist. Just so you know, I've included a box of tissues for emergencies on the bottom middle section of the card. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, this is too fun! It captures the drama to a 'T'! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Georgiana said...

This is so cool looking. Please tell me how you created it!

If you get a chance, check out my submission.

http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is a very cool card I've always wanted to make one. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

Sandra

http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! I've never made one that folds like this, but I need too! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Rhonda Emery said...

wonderful card. became a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Thanks ladies.

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity