Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #53

Paper Cutz challenged the scrapping world to create a card, LO, or craft project using a digital, hand stamped, or Cricut cut image of a monkey, skunk, squirrel, or hedgehog. I created this card for the hubster because he is so special. We're finally moving to the same city after a 1 and 1/2 of living in two different cities because of work. He's been a trooper and it has not been easy. The kids and I can't wait. So, I wanted to send a little love his way during this time of transition.





Card Recipe:

Sentiment printed on the computer
Monkey cut at 3 inches using the Paisley cartridge
Ribbon (I dunno)
Cardstock from the Recollections Cardstock pack

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

I love this monkey. Super cute! TFS!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity