Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pink Cricut DT Entry

Good morning all. So, I am trying for my first Design Team (DT) and I'm super excited. Since I've never done this before, I'm a bit nervous. Sarah at Pink Cricut had a DT call and your creation had to be built around one of her stamps that is coming out shortly. I selected the "Fishing you a Happy Birthday" stamp. Here's what I came up with. I really hope that I make the DT.


Here is where I need your help. On Facebook, the entry with the most "likes" wins. You will have to "fan" her page FIRST, then select my entry to vote for my card. Voting ends on Saturday. Please tell your friends and family about this challenge as I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much.





1 comment:

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute card! Good luck with your DT entry! Please check my website, Monday's post! YOU WON by blog candy giveaway! Hope to hear from you soon!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity