Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Southern Girls Challenge DT Call


Well, I'm at it again. I am applying for a spot on the Southern Girls Challenge DT. The card that I have created for this call is a simple missing you card. The base is a white cardstock with the dimensions of 4.25 x 5.5. On that is metallic blue cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25. Then I created flowers using my Cricut Serenade cartridge. The flowers are created using the same cut which was cut out 3 times for each flower. These were layered at alternating positions and held in place with a cute metal flower brad. Each layer was pressed through my crimper for added texture. On the end of the petals I added diamond Stickles for added "blingage". I pop dotted the flowers in opposite corners on the card. The Inkadinkado sentiment is stamped using silver Stampabilities pigment ink and the edging on the card was done with a metallic gold [didn't have silver :-( ] pen. I hope you enjoy the card!
My daugther asked, "Are you going to send this to Daddy?" We all miss Daddy. ;-( I don't think though that he'd appreciate the cutsey flowers. LOL!!!

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity