Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, September 3, 2010

Guest Designer - My First

I'm so excited!!! I have been holding the secret in for about a month now and today I get to share with all of you. Abbie at Cricut Me That asked me to be her Guest Designer for September's First Friday Challenge. The theme this month is Breast Cancer Awareness. Breast Cancer Awareness month is actually October but we are getting a head start. Here is my card. I will hopefully post a few more items on my blog for next month that center on the theme. I actually wanted to create a necklace but didn't have a chance. So, I'm done rambling. Here's the card. Enjoy!






Materials:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" base
1 1/2" square punch
Divine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Cotton Candy Stickles
Frosted Lace Stickles
Corner Rounder
I-Rock pearls
Martha Stewart flower stamps

7 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

AWSOME card! I love the embossing and all the stickles! Congrats on being guest DT :)

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

very cute! and congrats on your first "gig"!

Georgiana said...

Your card is beautiful and it is definitely a great cause to be shouting out about. Congratulations on being her guest designer!

Georgiana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! This is a great challenge! Wonderful that you are a guest designer!

Cricut Me That said...

Thank you SO much for agreeing to be my guest designer;) You did an awesome job!! I just love the placement of the ribbons, great idea! I am still in awe of you completing a project AND moving - you go girl!!!

~abbie
Cricut Me That

Lynn said...

Your card is fantastic and congrats on your guest DT spot!!
Huggs
Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card you did such an awesome job.

Micia

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity