Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, September 13, 2010

Superman Thank You Card




When we moved to our new home, I was overwhelmingly surprised at how friendly our neighbors were. I had to leave for awhile to meet my sister. When I returned, our neighbors were out in full force unpacking the truck. They brought snacks, dinner, and brute strength and helped us out. The most moving things were that my oldest daughter thought she wouldn't make friends and she later told me how excited she was that she made friends on the "1st day." That was a true blessing. Then, my younger daughter battles autism. The kids on the street played with her and treated her just like any other child. That was a true blessing.
I created this thank you card to thank the guys for helping us unload the truck. I used Momo's formula for an easel card. The cardstock is by Recollections and the Superman Shield is from the Superman Cricut Cartridge. I used stickles for the "S" layer only. The sentiment came from one of my hauls from Tuesday Morning.

Happy Scrappin'.
Christel

1 comment:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity