Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Saturday, October 16, 2010

SSDS Challenge DT Inspiration - Sketch



Hi and welcome to another bit of inspiration for the challenge over at Scrap, Stamp, and Doodle Saturdays. This week's challenge is to create a card which follows this sketch.   Now you can flip it, rotate it, whatever you like as long as we can tell it was your starting point!  For my card I used a digi from Paper Cupcakes which is Cold Days Warm Hearts.  I used colored pencils to color the image.  I also trimmed the image with stickles for accents.  I added other accents to the card following the sketch pattern.




Our sponsor this week is My Grafico. Be sure to stop by the My Grafico store to see all the new designs. They have so much to offer! The winner will receive a digi stamp collection of their choice up to a $5 value from the My Grafico store!



Happy Scrappin'!




signature

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment! I just checked out your last few posts that I missed, great work!

jen said...

Beautiful Christmas card!!! Just love it. Thanks for sharing... I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. I'm now following your blog. :)
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity