Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, October 8, 2010

SSDS DT Inspiration Card

Good evening fellow scrappers!  I must first tell you that just this post took a lot of work on my part.  My left hand is in a brand because of sprained fingers.  Yes, I was playing basketball with my students at the Boys and Girls' Club when it happened.  Pretty painful but it's not going to stop me.  Please excuse any errors in this post.  I will try to come back and correct them.

The theme this week over at Stamp, Scrap, and Dodle Saturdays is halloween or fall.  I choose fall.

Here is my card.  I attempted my spin on the criss-cross card from Splitcoast Stampers.  My card measures 5.5 x 4.25 when closed.  Now, because I'm just a bit different and try to think outside of the box, I took a spin on the fall theme too.  I have a TON of friends who have birthdays this monh.  In fact, mine is Monday the 11th.  I get the day off from work as my gift.  YEAH!!!  So, this card is for one of my many friends.  It's a birthday card with a fall theme.  I embossed the flap of the envelope ffor a little extra texture.  The sentiment says, "Age is nothing but a number.  Mine is unlisted."  I love that.  ENJOY!!!

 
Happy Scrappin'!
signature


Card Recipe

base and inset base cardstock by Recollections
patterened paper SEI Ally's Wonderland Collection
card for sentiment from stash
pumpkin hand cut out of embossed paper (Divine Swirls)
belly band is crimped cardstock
buttons
sentiment from Inkadinkado's Whimsical Birthday collection
swirl stamp (unknown)

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity