Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CWC - Holiday Blog Hop Winner


I had a wonderful time with this blog hop.  I have some coming up so please come back to see the other creations we've made for your enjoyment. Your comments blew me away. I indeed read EVERY single one of them.  I also plan to respond as needed.  I think I added about 50 new scrappy followers friends.  I hope we can build a friendship and enjoy this scrappy journey.

So...I know you want the winner so here goes.  We have a winner.  We have a winner.  Drum roll please....The winner of the gingerbread file (cut or digi) is #49 Karensk. 

She said..."Sorry I have no blog to link . I like your gift card holder.

Thanks"

I will be contacting you and you will have until Friday at 11:59 pm to claim your prize or I will have to select someone else.  Thank you so much for visiting and have a happy scrappin' day!


signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity