Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 251 - Fall with Flourish

Here's the final card for this week.  I hope I have enough time.   Blogger wasn't cooperating, computer, and camera.  Can a Sista catch a break.  Well, I already know that this is not one of my best cards and that it will go into the reject pile and salvaged for scraps.  No really...I'm going to break it apart to make another card better than this one.  The base is from Wild Cards.  The leaves are stamped and the sentiment is heat embossed and says thank you.  I added pearls and doodling to finish it off but I think I got too happy. 

Whew!  Done with that.  I'll post one more time tonight and hopefully that will be it. I'll post a better pic of this card too!  That's aweful.
FIRST TRY


SECOND TRY
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity