Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Luv U Card




Day 247 - Load and Clear at 365 Cards required that we use large letters or a really big sentiment fill at least half your card with it.  I found an adorable quote in one of my quote books, typed it on my computer, and used it as my sentiment. I used an antiquing technique that I learned at Scrap U this summer.  This card is a square card that I am entering in a challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges also.



Here's the story behind this card.  My 5 y.o. son has been bugging me to make a card with him for his Nanna.  We just moved away from her in September.  We made a LO but he wanted a card.  You should have seen how he sat on the floor to show me how the bear was supposed to look.  I couldn't find a bear that looked like that so I asked him if a substitute would be ok.  The bear on the card is the one he chose.  He also chose the colors (with a little coaxing from mommy).  He chose blue, pink, and brown.  I think the combo, though questionable at first, turned out very well.  I have to get him to write a message for the inside of the card because he thought I was going to ripped the list from the LO for this card.  Is that kid insane!? Distroy a LO?  You've got to be kidding me.  So, I hope you enjoy the card.

Happy Scrappin'! 
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity