Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Calendar Blog Hop COMING



Join me and many other wonderful crafters on Dec. 28, 2010 for the Calender Blog Hop....Great Blog candy and wonderful calender creations....What a great way to end the year!!!

The Grand Prize Blog Candy is a brand-new Designer’s Calendar Cartridge, donated by Karelj at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity. In order to be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on each and every stop on the hop, along with a way for her to contact you. She will choose a winner by random.org on the 31st and announce it on her blog, as well as contacting the winner personally.”

Don't forget to stop by!!!!
I have the month of February! I will have a nice 2 page layout for your enjoyment and inspiration.  I hope I will see you.  Happy Scrappin'!
signature

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hi Christel! Looks like a cool blog hop!
I still need your addy to send you your Life Is Scrap bag. Please shoot me an email an lifeisscrap@aol.com.
Have a great day. Hope your Christmas was awesome,
KeeKee

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity