Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ya'll gone make me....LOL!!!

Well, you did.  I have 200 wonderful friends who now follow my blog.  Giselle was number 200.  So, to finish the title phrase, "Ya'll gone make me give a prize.  On my blog.  On my blog.  Ya'll gone make me go all out.  On my blog.  On my blog."  LOL!!!  I just had to do it.  Well, Let's wait until after my next blog hop which will be shortly.  I'm in the Calendar blog hop with Karel from One by One the Flamingos are Stealing My Sanity starting December 28.  I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to stop back by.  I'm hoping to have recovered from the holidays and I'll do a special tribute to my wonderful blog buddies.

Happy Scrappin'!
signature

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Horray on reaching 200 followers!!!

Marlene said...

Congrats on 200!!

Unknown said...

I will be there

AmyJRockstar said...

Lose my mind! Up in here! Up in here! LOL Love DMX!!!
Amy Jo
amyjrockstar@gmail.com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

CONGRATS ON REACHING 200 FOLLOWERS!!! I hope you are feeling better! :)

Unknown said...

LOL !!love DMX congrats on reaching 200

Josie0602 said...

Congrats on reaching 200! I am still working towards my first 100!

Love your blog and I visit often!

http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

This is too funny!! I am so glad I became a follower--Congratulations!

Pauline said...

Hi Christel - I love your creations .... your God given talents SHINE! I hope you found the craft fair a positive experience.... good luck with continued creations there! You're in my daily prayers for continued blessings, and good health.
I've a question to ask and would prefer to ask via email, would you mind emailing me? I'd be sp grateful if you would!
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline
paulineguttrey@yahoo.com.au
http://paulineguttrey.blogspot.com

myself said...

Ab-SOUL-utely darling stuff you've got up in here! lol! Don't know what's going on with your hands, but hope you recover well and quickly. Thanks for bein' my new friend!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you, my friend!!! I'm looking forward to our hop, and then for your fun afterwards! Karelj

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity