Friday, January 7, 2011
I've got A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. (At least my blog does)
A couple of days ago, I was given a wonderful award by a wonderful scrap/blog buddy named Celeste. She's the owner of Touched by a Butterfly. Celeste is so kind and sweet. I've participated in quite a few hops with her and enjoy all her creations and our time together. She frequently drops by my blog to visit and hang out. Thanks so much scrappy sis.
The award requires me to tell three things that make me different from anyone else.
1. I was able to serve as an Medical Runner at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, GA. I met Hilary Clinton and Greg Norman (to name a few) while there.
2. I was blessed with an all expense paid trip to Israel for me and my hubby.
3. I'm a retired teacher at the age of 35 and I'm waiting the next assignment from God.
Now, I have to nominate five blogger for the award who have A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. Now, I truly have a problem. I want to nominate others bloggers in addition to those listed below but I'm limited. :( Maybe I'll create my own award. Well...here are my ladies without further ado.
1. Melin - She's one of the absolute best DT leaders that I have encountered in my short stint on design teams. She so sweet and humble. Her designs are INCREDIBLE. She's always giving and just an amazing beautiful person on the inside and out. She is always praying for me and encouraging me. She probably will not accept the award because that's just how she is. Nah--I said it. Scrapbook Eden
2. Raven - My silly blog buddy. She has some AMAZING creations and is down with me like for flat tires. Can't wait to work with you on our future endeavours. Love for Stamps
3. Jenny - She too is an amazing DT leader. I love her inspiration to design with our family and so I asked, begged (not really) to be on her design team. She's so creative and challenges us to interact with our families and not to be reclusive. Crazy About Cricut
4. Monique - She's another amazing designer. But that's not what I nominated her for. This prayer warrior was praying for me even before I knew who she really was through this blogging world. That's some major attitude. She boldly stands before the throne and petitions the Father on total strangers behalves. What a blessing to the kingdom and my life. UniqueMonique Gift Baskets and More
5. Helen - Have you seen her? Her work is AMAZING! What stands out the most for me is how creative she is whatever resources are available to her. She followed Tim Holtz's 12 Days of Tags and COMPLETED everyday. On top of that, her stuff ain't no junk! It's amazing. You really need to check her out. She's participating in my January swap and I can't wait to see what she creates. A Taste of DC
Ladies I hope you enjoy your blog award. I truly love all of you and pray only the best for each of your lives. With this award, you are now entitled to enjoy a $5 gift certificate from the Digi's With Attitude store.