Well...over at Scrappily Ever After, she has posted an Organizational Boot Camp Challenge. I'm going to enlist. Yes...I'm a cadet. I want to get it done this year everyone. I know there is a great future ahead and I need to be prepared for my future.
Our first assignment was to post pictures of our scrap space without cleaning it up. So without further ado, here are the pictures. No judging please. I don't know how much more I can take. LOL!!!
Our next assignment was to think about what works for me and what doesn't work so well. Consider my problem areas and take time to note things that I love. Next, read back over that list and come up with a short list, maybe 3-5 objectives I have for my craft area.
1. My table that houses my Cricut. It's very organized and keeps it out of the way.
2. I love the long folding table. It was free and works as a great work surface when it's clean.
3. The size of my space is great too. I have the formal dining room so it's quite open.
What doesn't work:
1. I have very few containers for hiding my supplies. Everything is just out in the open.
2. The dining room is one of the first rooms you see when you enter the house.
3. The layout of the room doesn't make it easy to get to things so they wind up piled on the desk until I can put them up.
1. I want everything put up and labeled.
2. I want a clean and ready to work surface. I hate having to clean just to get in the scraproom.
3. I want a cohesive look to my room. I don't like hodge podge.