Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Even though it is late, I'm here to share the winners of my last two blog hops.

The winner of the Lucky Leprechaun St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop
 #28 Janet said...
"What an awesome set Love the treat box TFS"


The winner for Abby's Blogoversary Hop said...
"OOoh I'm going to be so bad at guessing,lol. I know the Peachy Keen stamps, Market Street stamps,Basic Grey Paper, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks are among her faves "
By Theresa on Abby's 1st Blogoversary Blog Hop

Ladies, please contact me to claim your prize.  The first to contact me at askscrappinsista(at)hotmail(dot)com will receive their choice of 3 single cut or digi file from http://www.papercraftingworld.com/. The second person to contact me will receive a small prize pack from yours truly. Please claim your prizes by Saturday, April 2nd.

Happy Scrappin'!

 signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity