Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter - DT Project

Happy Wednesday.  As we celebrate the Passion Week  and celebrate Resurrection Sunday, I created one project for two DT assignments that fell on the same day.  This project is for For Fun Challenges and for my last project at Cooking With Cricut.  Yes that's right.  I'm no longer on the Cooking With Cricut team. BUT...Melin couldn't get rid of me that easy.  I'm now on her Design Team at PaperCraftingWorld.com so be on the lookout for plenty of projects coming in the next few months.

So for today, I wanted to create a card that celebrated Easter or as I call it...Resurrection Sunday!  Here is my card that is created with simple flourish stamps, a dove stamp, and cuts from the Wedding Cricut cartridge.  I hope you like this card.  Please know that as we celebrate Easter we are able to do so because he didn't stay dead!   Why do you look for the living among the dead? He's alive!!! Hallelujah!  That's the best news I've heard all week.

Be sure to head on over to For Fun Challenges and Cooking with Cricut to see what my DT sistas have cooked up for this week!  Scrappy hugs~


signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful card, Christel! I'm going to miss you at CWC, but I'm glad you're going to be a part of Melin's new venture with Paper Crafting World!

He is risen! He is risen, indeed! Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

~ Jen, CWC DT
www.gator-4-life.blogspost.com

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is beautiful Christel! Sad we won't be on the same DT anymore, but I know you'll still be creating your amazing projects :oD

Anonymous said...

oh wow such a beautiful card... I love it.

Cathie Rigby said...

This is a beautiful card. I love this time of year and thinking about my Savior. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Cathie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is beautiful!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity