Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, April 4, 2011

WARNING: Non-scrappy post but for a great cause

Happy Monday everyone.  I am here today on behalf of my three children and asking for your support.  It is tough when you have three doing the SAME fundraiser (some of you can relate) but we're going to do it anyway.  My youngest three Christen, Danita, and Caleb are participating in the St. Jude's Math-a-Thon.  For the last two years, their school has placed number 1 in the NATION in fundraising for this special cause.  They are going for a three-peat but need your support.  I will leave the links to my children's personal fundraising pages on my sidebar until the fundraiser is over.  You can click there to donate.  Any amount will go a long way and will help us to encourage our children's love for supporting others. 

Just so you know a little about our story, my middle daughter battles Autism and though this is not something that you would visit St. Jude's for, our hearts go out to children who battle ANY type of illness. Please help us, help them! Scrappy hugs!
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity