Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paper Crafting World DT Project - Pink with Ribbons


Happy Tuesday!  This is Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista here with another card for your viewing pleasure.  The challenge this week at Paper Crafting World is to use a PCW digi  OR a non-PCW stamped image, two shades of pink, and ribbon on a project.  You will have until May 16th to enter the challenge.  Melin, our fearless leader, has been handing out FREEBIES on our sister site Cooking With Cricut all this month so you can get digis there.



Here is my inspiration for the challenge.  I used her Rose in a Vase digital stamp for my creation. Once again, my handy dandy Bic Mark-Its did the job.  I still don't have Copics so I do the best I can with what I have. I think it turned out pretty darn well if I say so myself.  LOL!!!  I added stickles for interest and stitching around the edges.  The sentiment is embossing on the circle and I tied it all off with a piece of grossgrain yellow and white ribbon.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Now, I'm looking to see if you join in our challenges.  Happy a scrappy day!
signature

3 comments:

Art by Andy Bauer said...

Great color scheme. I especially love pink and brown together. The stitching on the outter card matches the stitching in the ribbon. That's so super cute! Great job!!! And good luck in the challenge! Love the blog by the way... I'm a new follower.

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card Christel!

Maria Elena said...

Wow this card is so pretty !
Thanks for commenting in my blog !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity