Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Papercrafting World


Happy Tuesday!  This is Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista here with another card for your viewing pleasure.  The challenge this week at Paper Crafting World is to use a PCW digi  OR a non-PCW stamped image and create a project that is birthday themed and has glitter.  You will have until May 30th to enter the challenge.  Melin, our fearless leader, has been handing out FREEBIES on our sister site Cooking With Cricut all this month so you can get digis there.

Here is my card that I created for my mother to take to a 89-year-old lady for her birthday celebration. 





This card is a standard A2 card.  The images are stamped on the inside and the blue paper on the front is embossed.  The image is colored using my Bic Mark-it markers.  I added some Stickles and voila! 

Be sure to stop over at Paper Crafting World to see all the beautiful work that my DT sisters have for your inspiration.  Hope to see you soon.  Happy Scrappin'!
signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christel this card is absolutley adorable... I love it.

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity