Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Faith Blog Hop Winner

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all were inspired by the Faith Blog Hop at the end of June.  I have been delayed in posting my winner but without further delay, the winner is....

DRUMROLL..........

#4 A Scrap Above

Bonnie, please contact me so that I can get your prize out to you quickly.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.  Hopefully, I'll be back on a normal posting routine soon.   Remember, I love you and there ain't a darn thing you can do about it!  Happy Scrappin'!
signature

3 comments:

Scrappers' Ranch said...

=).. I am so happy I won! I will send you my snail mail info..
Bonnie

Annette_Marlow said...

Awe, sorry I missed out on this one!! I have an award for you at my page hehehehe!
http://paperpajamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/stinkin-cute-blog-award.html

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

How exciting! Congrats! I am a follower and coming to say hi from the Bloggin Gals Group :) I would be honored if you checked out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity