Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, August 22, 2011

Made It Myself Monday


Happy Monday!

Just dropping by before I hit the road to Ohio.  Today's the big day!  Please forgive me if I'm MIA for awhile.  I have to establish internet service and wait for my scrapping goodies to arrive.  I will have a post on this coming Thursday so be sure to check it out.

This is my first time participating in Alex's Made It Myself Mondays and I'm excited.  Here is the project that I'm entering this week. I chose to feature glasses that I etched.  I LOVE etching and will hopefully feature more projects on my blog soon. 

Hop on over to Alex's blog and join in the fun!



signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are lovely Christel. Hope you & your family have a safe journey:)

Lori Comeau said...

Great project. Love how it turned out.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Wow, these etched glasses are so beautiful and elegant! I love them! Safe travels :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity