Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, September 15, 2011

CAC - Pirate Theme Design Team Project




Happy Thursday and welcome to another edition of Crazy About Cricut's Thankful Thursday.  Today's theme is all about pirates in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day which is September 19th. 


For my design team inspiration, I created a card for my oldest son who is playing football this year.  It's just a little something to encourage him on his next game to do his absolute best.  I don't have a cartridge with a pirate so I used the skull and cross bones from the Life's a Party cartridge.  Then, I just added the school colors of purple and gold as accents.  I wrote the numbers and lettering by hand. The sentiments and stamps are embossed on the inside to add a bit of pizazz. Finally, I added some hand-stitching to add definition.  I hope you enjoy my creation.  Be sure to stop on over by the Crazy About Cricut blog to enjoy my DT sister creations.


Well...that's all folks. Happy scrappin' and remember, I love you and ain't NOTHING you can do about it.
signature




Supplies:
Life's a Party cartridge
Recollections cardstock
PBD - Just for Men stamp set
Stampabilities brown ink
Inkadinkado sports stamps
stub corner rounder
clear embossing powder
Sakura gel pen - white and purple
American Crafts - gold

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like, like and I just love the colors. Cute card

Tanya said...

How darn creative!! I LOVE that you incorporated his school colors!! You ROCK!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Debbie said...

Love this, especially the colors! I may have to do this for my boys. TFS!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity