Happy Friday! I'm SOOOOO excited! For this entire month of October, I'm celebrating my birthday by showcasing some of the wonderful scrappy friends that I have met. This has been a wonderful journey for me since I started blogging in June of last year. Who would have thought that I would meet so many wonderful people via the internet.
Today, I present to you Letilla. She's a wonderful woman and I'm proud to call her friend.
Here are her projects and a bit about her. Enjoy! Be sure to stop by her blog, Diva of 5, and show her some love.
Hey Guys! I am Super Estatic to be apart of this Wonderful Celebration for Christel this month she is such an Awesome person!! Her blog was one of the 1st that I followed when I started blogging back in January, Thank You Christel for having me! Now a little about me, I am the mother of 5 Wonderful Children ranging from the ages of 13yrs-1yr. They keep me busy around the homefront but I love being able to be home raising them, I like to call myself a "Domestic Diva" which some of you may refer to it as a SAHM tomato, tomahto ;) I have been married to my best friend for almost 12yrs. He is a U.S. Army soldier and he serves his country Proudly I am truly honored to be his wife! I have been a crafter since my days of Barbie ( LOVE HER), I remember making dresses for her and all her friends out of socks that my mother couldn't find the matches to. I am trying to learn more sewing, because I really aspire to make my own clothes for my girls and for myself (I want to tap into my inner Coco Chanel and Vera Wang). But my Ultimate love is Paper Crafting especially when it comes to everything party ( favors, invites, banners etc, etc). I just learned how to make cards about 5mts ago and can you say HOOKED! It is just so cool that you can come up with such Awesome creations with PAPER!! But before I keep rambling let me just say once again Thank You Christel for allowing me this opportunity to share with you and all your Wonderful followers! Happy Birthday to YOU my friend Enjoy your Month!! Be Blessed Guys and as always ~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~
***BLOG CANDY ALERT***
As a prize for commenting on my blog and showing some love to my wonderful friends, I have a copy of the My Memories Suite software to give away to one of my followers and commenters. I must say that I have fallen in LOVE with this software. It's so easy to create a beautiful layout, card, or other digital project in minutes.
Here is a sample of a recent layout that I created using the software.
1. In order to be eligible for the My Memories Suite Birth Month Giveaway, here is what you need to do.
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Go to the My Memories Suite website and check out their digital paper packs. In your comment under this post, tell me which paper pack is your favorite.
2. Visit my bloggy friends and leave them some love.
Extra chances to win can be gained by doing the following.
1. Go to My Memories Suite Facebook page, like them, and tell them I sent you. Come back here and post an additional comment. (One per person for the month.)
2. Go to My Memories Suite blog, follow them, and while you're there check out all the wonderful creations. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month.)
3. Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month).
4. Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook. Come back and share a link to your post with me for an additional chance to win.
If you would like to go ahead and purchase the software, wouldn't you like to save $10 on the software and then a $10 gift certificate to the store? Well...click on my banner below to claim both! Be sure to enter code STMMMS93181 at checkout. I promise you won't regret it!
Happy scrappin'! I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!