Happy Tuesday! I'm SOOOOO excited! For this entire month of October, I'm celebrating my birthday by showcasing some of the wonderful scrappy friends that I have met. This has been a wonderful journey for me since I started blogging in June of last year. Who would have thought that I would meet so many wonderful people via the internet.
Today, we have Lynne of Her Craftiness. We met on the Faith Blog Hops and I've served as a Guest Designer on her blog. She's a wonderful person who has the resolve of an ox. I'm privileged to call her friend and wish her all the best as she recovers.
Hi, I would like to tell you a little about me before we go on to my project! Quilting was my passion before I shattered my arm and herniated discs in my back. With that being said, I was fascinated with the Cricut and thought the paper-piecing was very similar as my quilting. I love puzzles and doing my paper crafts reminds me of my love of quilting and puzzles! My other love is my grandchildren!!! With our blended family, I have 5 grandchildren ages 6 to 1 years of age and my daughter just gave me my first granddaughter!
***BLOG CANDY ALERT***
As a prize for commenting on my blog and showing some love to my wonderful friends, I have a copy of the My Memories Suite software to give away to one of my followers and commenters. I must say that I have fallen in LOVE with this software. It's so easy to create a beautiful layout, card, or other digital project in minutes.
Here is a sample of a recent layout that I created using the software.
1. In order to be eligible for the My Memories Suite Birth Month Giveaway, here is what you need to do.
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Go to the My Memories Suite website and check out their digital paper packs. In your comment under this post, tell me which paper pack is your favorite.
2. Visit my bloggy friends and leave them some love.
Extra chances to win can be gained by doing the following.
1. Go to My Memories Suite Facebook page, like them, and tell them I sent you. Come back here and post an additional comment. (One per person for the month.)
2. Go to My Memories Suite blog, follow them, and while you're there check out all the wonderful creations. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month.)
3. Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month).
4.Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook. Come back and share a link to your post with me for an additional chance to win.
If you would like to go ahead and purchase the software, wouldn't you like to save $10 on the software and then a $10 gift certificate to the store? Well...click on my banner below to claim both! Be sure to enter code STMMMS93181 at checkout. I promise you won't regret it!
Happy scrappin'! I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!