Happy Wednesday! For this entire month of October, I celebrated my birthday by showcasing some of the wonderful scrappy friends that I have met. On the 30th, things got a little harried and I missed a posting for SEVERAL reasons. Well, I ask Normea to forgive me. She created a wonderful card and I am featuring her today. In addition because of my blunder, you have until midnight tonight to enter the drawing for the FREE My Memories Software.
Normea is an absolute dynamite artist I met though the Craftin' Sistahs group on Facebook.
***BLOG CANDY ALERT***
Here is a sample of a recent layout that I created using the software.
1. In order to be eligible for the My Memories Suite Birth Month Giveaway, here is what you need to do.
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Go to the My Memories Suite website and check out their digital paper packs. In your comment under this post, tell me which paper pack is your favorite.
2. Visit my bloggy friends and leave them some love.
Extra chances to win can be gained by doing the following.
1. Go to My Memories Suite Facebook page, like them, and tell them I sent you. Come back here and post an additional comment. (One per person for the month.)
2. Go to My Memories Suite blog, follow them, and while you're there check out all the wonderful creations. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month.)
3. Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month).
4.Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook. Come back and share a link to your post with me for an additional chance to win.
If you would like to go ahead and purchase the software, wouldn't you like to save $10 on the software and then a $10 gift certificate to the store? Well...click on my banner below to claim both! Be sure to enter code STMMMS93181 at checkout. I promise you won't regret it!
Happy scrappin'! I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!