Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

December Swap Sign-Ups Open



It’s swap time again.  WOOT!  WOOT!  Please read through all the details and if you are seriously interested, please email me.  I am starting early as December is usually an EXTREMELY busy time for us all.  December’s swap is two-fold.  I am hosting a Winter cut swap and it will be open to the first 20 participants unless I receive several requests for participation.  In that case, I will form a second group.  The second part is a  8x8 layout swap for 2012.  Please do not sign-up unless you know that you will be able to fulfill your commitment.  Sign up will begin now and go until November 23 or until 20 participants have signed up. 
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
You will have the choice of participating in one or both swaps for the month of December.
Part A ~ This month you will cut using scissors, Cricut, E-craft, Slice, Big Shot or any other method you choose and fully decorate winter images.  I will include a few links to examples.
Part B ~ These swappers will select a month and create 12 identical 8x8 layouts with at least 2 spots for pictures and 1 spot for journaling.
Further details will be mailed to you in a confirmation email.  Again, to sign-up, please send an email to askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com.  Put "December Swap" in the subject line as well as cut, layout, or both.  Remove the parenthesis and spaces. 
DEADLINE:
All items will be due by the 28th of December so please have them postmarked by the 20th.   Please do not sign up if you CANNOT commit to being on time.  This is extremely important especially around the holidays.
I now have a Facebook group dedicated to these swaps so I’ll post information on my blog as well as in the group.  If you are not my Facebook friend, please request (include a note about who you are) and I’ll add you to the group for the month.
I look forward to a great month and making many new friends.  Have fun and let’s create.  Happy scrappin'!

signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity