Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Faith Blog Hop WINNER





Happy Wednesday! I pray all is well with you.  I would like to announce the winner of the custom designed door hanger.  Handy Randy selected #4. Becky, please send an email to askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com to claim your prize.  



4 
Becky Dunham said...
What a beautiful card Christel! So elegant! I am really loving this hop this month - we have so much to be thankful for and rarely do we stop and actually give thanks to Him who makes it possible. That statement going around FB is a scary one - makes you stop and think for sure doesn't it? Thanks for sharing with us.


I hope you'll join me tomorrow for the reveal of the Creative Cutter Room design challenge reveal.  It's a great one.


Remember, I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!  Scrappy hugs!!!
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity