Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Faith Blog Hop





Welcome to our monthly Faith Blog Hop!  We are delighted that you have decided to join us and are praying that the Lord would impact your life through what we have to share with you. If you came from (       ) blog you are in the right place.  This month's hop is focused on "Being Tankful, even when life gives you no reasons".  Our prayer is that you are blessed, touched, moved, and inspired to look at what we have to share and decide to make it your own.  We are opening up the challenge so that you can share your projects with us as well, and cannot wait to see what you will create.  Throughout the hop you will find many RAK's, so plese fell free to leave comments about your reactions, and thoughts.  We love to hear from you!

Now to the hop:

Here are the bold and beautiful women who will participate this month:
Nana- http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com
Kari- http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
Christel- http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
Wendy-http://wendyscrappings.blogspot.com/
Marjolaine- http://twelvestonesscrapbooking.blogspot.com/



I would like to share this song with you.  I have so many things to be thankful for this year alone.  Through all the drama and trauma, I'm still standing. God has been SO GOOD to me despite me!  So, I pray that through all the turkey, family, shopping, football, and anything else that may try to distract us, that you stopped to tell the Lord thank you!  If you didn't, it's still not too late.  He's so worthy of our praise.  One things that has been floating around on Facebook has been, What if we woke up tomorrow with only the things that we thanked God for?  





For my project today, I'd like to share some cards I made for a friend whose father retired as the Senior Pastor of their church after many years of service.  These cards were for her mother and the ladies who worked tirelessly to make sure that the Pastor knew how much the congregation appreciated him.  I really enjoyed making these cards. 





BLOG CANDY ALERT:  I would like to bless one commenter who is a follower with a fully decorated door hanger for their craft room or any other spot in their house.  All you have to do is leave a comment under this post with a way for me to get in touch with you.  You will need to be a follower of my blog.  In addition, if you have an international address, I will have to ask that you pay for the postage.  I will select one person on Monday to receive a door hanger decorate as they choose.  Here is an example of one hanger that I have completed in the past.




Thanks for being with us.  Feel free to create a project and post it over on Paper Tree House Studio.  We would love to bless you!  :) Hop on over to Wendy's blog to continue with your journey of Thankfulness... ;)  Remember, I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!
signature

7 comments:

Wendy Swenne said...

Thanks Christel, for sharing your project. So sweet of you to make these cards for the women of the women in the church who worked tirelessly.

And we have indeed so much to be thankful for. Sometimes we just forget the little things, that make life big. And are taking things for granted. But when you get to sit down and think of all the blessings God gives us.... WOW!!
The saying: "What if we woke up tomorrow with only the things that we thanked God for?" I read a while ago on pinterest and it really set me to thinking. Thanks for sharing it here also.

God bless you!


Wendy

Walking on Water said...

Wow! a beautiful card Christel...and the door hanger is um...MINE..hehe..jk...love the butterflies and I am going to have to make me one now. Love your testimony too and so true about the question and a good way to look at things...we need to be thankful everyday! :)
Kari

girlia said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I will have to do something like this for the women at my church. Great job

Becky Dunham said...

What a beautiful card Christel! So elegant! I am really loving this hop this month - we have so much to be thankful for and rarely do we stop and actually give thanks to Him who makes it possible. That statement going around FB is a scary one - makes you stop and think for sure doesn't it? Thanks for sharing with us.

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Marjolaine said...

I love that door hanger!!!and your post has me thinking too!

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Christel! the card is just absolutely beautiful and the door hanger is awesome! Love you sister and thanks for the inspiration!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity