Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Stamp/Cartridge Showcase

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to the Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Stamp/Cartridge Showcase.  This week I will be featuring projects that combine the Cricut cartridge Life's a Beach and K. Andrew's Designs stamps.  


For your viewing pleasure today, I have a sand pail card.  I used the Splashtastic Summer stamp set to add JUST the right sentiment to the card.  I hope you enjoy it.



Materials
Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge
Recollections cardstock
Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder
white gel pen


signature

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Christel!! The bucket is so adorable!! I love, love the embossing on the sand!! What a fun and fabulous card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Christel this is super fun, Can't wait to see what other things you have come up with this cartridge, i have been debating on whether or not to buy it!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Cheri said...

This is so cute Christel. I love the embossed sand. TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

Such a cute card! I would have never thought ot that, but I'm glad you did. I have both the cart and the stamp set, so I most likely will be lifting this idea from you. Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

LOVE the embossing on the sand it is so much fun. The bucket is adorable as well. Great job and thanks for sharing it with us!

Heather Getting Cricky JR DT Sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

Cool card, love the sand embossing!!
Cheers Jennie GCDT - Sister

The Craftin Mama said...

This is sooo addorable!! Makes me want summer to be here already!!

Ildi your DT sister

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity