Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! with Paper Crafting World

Happy Tuesday and much love to you all on this snowy (well at least here) Valentine's Day.  We on the Paper Crafting World DT are sharing cards that celebrate birthdays.


My feature to uses the birthday topper and the blessings sentiment from PaperCraftingWorld.  I really love how this card turned out.  It's a 5.5 x 5.5 card.  Pop on over to see what my DT sisters have created.





signature

4 comments:

Tammy said...

So precious!! thank for sharing!! Huge cyber {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

awww soooo cute!

Tammy G

Audrey Frelx said...

Absolutely adorable, my friend!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

hey sista, I just cam over from 3girljam's blog and your door hanger is so awesome! Great job!!

Rexann♥

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity