Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PCW - Purple with Flowers Challenge

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another fun challenge with Paper Crafting World.  Today's challenge is to use purple with flowers.  Now, before I get to my project, I would like to send a shout out to Celeste and Yolie whose last DT post is today.  We'll miss you ladies and your marvelous creations.  I pray all the best for each of you.  Please stop by their blogs and show them some extra love today.


For your viewing pleasure today, I have created a card that I later decided would be the perfect sympathy card for a lady at work whose father recently passed.  I've just started collecting Copic markers and don't have a lot to choose from so this card was mostly created using my Bic Mark-its.  It is true that to truly master something one must practice.  I have not mastered coloring but I can tell I'm getting better.  


The card features the large rose digi that is available in the store.  Click HERE to go directly to the digi.




You can enter the this week's challenge HERE.  Be sure to stop by my DT sisters' blogs to view their inspiration.  

Remember, I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!

signature

6 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

The card is elegant and the colour is lovely... such a sad occasion but I am sure the card was much appreciated by your friend

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hey Chica

Great card, Love the purple flower!!!
TFS
Bonnie

Audrey Frelx said...

A lovely card!!! Love the polka-dot embossing, the color -- everything!!!

Tirza said...

¡Muy hermoso!

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I am sure your coworker will appreciate it. Sorry that Yolie and Celeste will not be on the DT but I know we will still see great things from them with LUFP :)

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity