Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Altered Domino Tutorial featured on Getting Cricky Designs - Tuesday (Wednesday) Tutorial

Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad you could stop by and check me out.  I have a surprise for ALL those who have been asking for a tutorial.  WELL...how about an altered domino tutorial? Yep that's right.  I played with domino but it wasn't a game.  I really hope that you like how it turned out.  


In this video, I featured K. Andrew Design's stamp set, "Winged Things".  Be sure to check out her stamps HERE.


Remember, I love you and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it!
signature









3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! These are a neat domino craft. Great way to recycle them.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Angi Barrs said...

Your domino is soooo fun and fabulous! What a clever idea. Love this. :)

Unknown said...

Wow what a fabulous tutorial! Love love love the finished product!

Heather
Getting Cricky Jr DT Sister

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity