Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PCW DT Challenge - Spring Flowers/Gardening




Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge with the design team of Paper Crafting World.  Today we challenge you with the theme - Spring Flowers.  How appropriate since May is the month for flowers to bloom.  I miss having flowers all around my home.  


For your viewing pleasure today, I've created a flower bloom cupcake. I selected the "Birdcage and Flowers" cutting file to create the cupcake. I really hope you like it.  This project was inspired by design I saw on Pinterest HERE.







 Supplies:
flowers from Birdcage and Flowers cut file
corsage pins
Recollections cardstock
pattered paper from Nana's Kitchen collection by DCWV
styrofoam egg

Now that you have seen what I have created, check out my Paper Crafting World DT sisters' projects, and then hop on over to Cooking With Cricut and link up your original project.  Remember, I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it.  Until next time...

signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity