Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, August 20, 2012

S.O.T.D. with K. Andrew Designs - Crafty Friends

Happy Tuesday!  I'm so excited to share with you a project that I created using one of Kristal's fantastic stamp sets.  I'm featuring the "Crafty Friends" set. The stamp set features phrases that are centered around crafting and the bloggy world. 



Today, I created a card to send to a bloggy friend.  It's real simple.  I stamped the sentiments on a cardstock circle and created a circle around it using dew drops that I colored with my Copic marker.  I've listed the materials under the post.


Materials:
Crafty Friends stamp set by K. Andrew Designs
Recollections cardstock
Nikki Sivils patterned paper
dew drops
100 Copic marker
ribbon from stash
corner rounder


Be sure to head on over to www.gettingcricky.com to check out my DT sister's projects.  You will not be disappointed.  Remember, I love you and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it.  Until next time, peace and pause!
signature

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Those stamps are great, and your card is awesome!!!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity