Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #34









There is still time. Challenge #34 at http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/ is to create a card featuring a cake, cupcake, cookies. I'm using this same card for the Throwback Thursday Challenge #8 at www.creativetimeforme.com. Well, this is for my mother-in-love. I hope she likes it. I used the Sweet Treats cartridge to cut out the cupcake. The background paper is from Paper Studios. I purchased it on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I added some bling
with my new iRocks toy. I love that thing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Great polka dot background paper behind your sweet cupcake. Love the flower on the bottom. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

My Creative Time said...

Your card is SOOO STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE THE BIG POLKA DOTS!!! WOW, GREAT JOB w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity