Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Messiest Scrap Area Challenge



Well...though I am embarassed by this, I must say that I should probably win hands down. Currently the situation is that my bedroom houses our bedroom, office, and my scrap spaces. Yes, spaces. We are a family of 6 and we consolidated and moved in with my mom until we could move to Virginia with the hubby. We are moving within the month. In the mean time, I guess as a way to cope, I decided to increase the scrapping. Stuff is everywhere. It does drive me crazy and will be cleaned tomorrow. Here's my space. Can't wait to get an organized studio.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi, just saw your pic on the clipncuts bloghop and wanted to pop in for a visit..I know what you mean about messy craft areas, mine at time looks like I'd gone beserk, but I just call it organised kaos and then I will clean it up and start my mess all over again :)If you get a chance check out my craft room under categories for a look..and Good luck with your move too :)
Regards
Lynn x (Australia)

Michelle said...

Its a great looking mess! LOL! I love your pink atg gun!!! thanks for playing along in this challenge! www.scrappinwithmybug.com

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity