Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Serenity Scrappers Color Challenge


I'm still working on the album for the folks. So, I use challenges to inspire me to move forward with the challenges. The challenge - use blue, green, and purple to complete a LO of any size.

Here is a page that I completed about my Dad-in-love. We went to the beach this summer and I captured several shots of everyone relaxing at the beach. This picture speaks volumes to me.

The base page is from sei's Ally's Wonderland, Morning glory collection. I did a lot to this page. Maybe too much. LOL!!! There is some faux stitching, stamping, distressing, buttons, and colored photo corners. I hope he likes it. Enjoy!
Happy scrappin'!

signature

1 comment:

lovemypaper said...

Very nice layout love the color great job!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity