Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 260 - Just a Fraction


This challenge stumped me at first.  I didn't think that I could come up with a way to use just a fraction of TWO stamped images.  This is what I came up with.  I'm quite pleased at the finished card.  This is a cute image form Di's Digi.  Isn't she cute?  And, I'm not a fan of cats.  The stamps in the corners are parts of other stamps.  At first I inked the stamp, but the ink pad was NO good so I went over it with my white gel pen.  There is a glare in the upper corner and I'm not sure why.  There is nothing on the card so please forgive me.  Now that I am looking at the card, I think I'll do some doodling tomorrow.  I'll upload an edited version afterwards.  Enjoy!

signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity