Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 262 - Setting the Scene


FRONT


INSIDE LEFT (My Boat)


INSIDE RIGHT

Now this was fun!  I knew what I wanted to do, but as you can see, I'm rushing to post my cards.  That's because I am just getting off the road and didn't have access to any scrap materials this weekend.  That's when I get most of my work completed.  So, since everything lately has been Thanksgiving, Fall, or Christmas, I decided to put a spin on things.  This is somewhere that I'd like to be at this time.  So, the front of the card is the inside of a cruise ship or my personal boat (as if), the inside left is the outside of the board (S. S. Bonner), and the inside right is the island that I am looking at from the boat.  I drew the to the best of my abilities and used the Destinations cart for the palm trees.  Enjoy!

signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity