Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Major Cricut and SCAL Problems

Happy Wednesday everyone!  WARNING...I'm venting and pleading for help.  It's a choice to walk in victory that I have to make today.  I need HELP desperately.  I have contacted Provocraft and Craft Edge and to no avail.  My DS will not cut when I click on the scissors.  I was told that the SCAL has "probably" fired the chip in my Expression and it will not work with the DS or SCAL.  Man am I floored.  Since getting my computer back, I've tried to cut with SCAL but have been unable to do so.  I'm not sure what to do because Provo is saying I voided the warranty and the place were I bought the Cricut is saying they should fix it.  I know NOW that I voided the warranty but I didn't understand that before.  If anyone else has had problems or know how I might be able to fix this, please let me know.  Some prayers would be GREAT right now. I depended on SCAL for one of my design team obligations and I want to continue.  WHEW...that's off my chest.

Please come back tomorrow for the Veteran's Day hop.  I do have some cool projects and some interesting stories to tell.  See you then.

Happy Scrappin'!
signature

2 comments:

Scrappin' Sista said...

I have to say I have a testimony. God is GREAT!!! So, I went back to the store where I purchased the Cricut. I have a co-worker who used to be a manager there and he said, don't take the receipt but return it without it. I just didn't feel right. So, I prayed and went in with my receipt. At first they said no but then God stepped in. He changed their hearts and I have a BRAND NEW Cricut. Still in the box. PRAISE God!!! I can't even begin to thank Him enough for showing himself strong even in the smallest of situations. Thanks God!

Unknown said...

How wonderful. I am so happy to hear that everything worked out for you:)

Hugs,
Stephanie

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity