Scrappin' Friends

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Scrappin'!

Today's post is prescheduled as I will be at a craft show today.  Please pray for me.  This is my first show and I need the income.  Thanks!

Today at Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays, the challenge has been issued to create a card that is monochromatic using your favorite colors.  Well, I do have two favorite colors - purple and red. I choose red.  I hope you enjoy my card.  The recipe is below. 

FYI - please be sure to follow my blog if you are interested in participating in swaps starting in January 2011.  I will try to host one each month.  These swaps will be a bit unique and hopefully a LOT of fun. 

Happy Scrappin'!
signature



Card Recipe

gatefold card base (4.25" x 5.5")
Recollections cardstock
dove from Joys of the Season cartridge
stamped sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs - Holly Tag Set
Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
white Signo gel pen

6 comments:

Monique Barr said...

Praying that God show all kind of favor on you today. That you sell everything and come home with orders to go out before Christmas. I also pray for money coming your way from others people who need you to teach classes and others. In Jesus name Amen.
Have a bless day my Scrappin Sista
Monique Barr

Celeste B. said...

Good luck today!!! I hope it all works out for you! I love this card, it is simply stunning!! Great job! TFS! :)

cheryll said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Julia Moss said...

Very cool card.

girlia said...

really cute card

Cath said...

Hey Christel! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity