Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Card - PKS Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday!  My friend Raven at Love 4 Stamps challenged me to participate with her in the PKS Sketch Challenge this week.  We put our own twist on the challenge and here is what I came up with.

My youngest son's birthday is Wednesday.  What would a birthday be without a handmade card?  So, here's what I've created for the little man.  I used a digi from Beccy's Place which I colored with my colored pencils and highlighted with the Bic Mark-It markers.  The full recipe is under the card.  I hope you enjoy it!  Happy Scrappin'!
signature


recipe:
5.5 x 5.5 card base
cardstock by Recollections
patterned paper by Offbeat (Peculiar)
ribbon from Michael's
Cuttlebug folders - Swiss Dots & another folder (I forgot the name)
#6 from Cuttin' Up cartridge
sentiment - Ki Memories
balloons - Birthday Cake cartridge
circle - Mini Monograms cartridge

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Great card Christel! I love the addition of the ballons next to the bear, they make the card much more festive.
Thanks for sharing the link with me.
Cheers,
Beccy

Cathryn said...

So cute, I LOVE that bear!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Adorable card!!
~Kim

Janice W. said...

Happy Birthday to your 6 year old! Your card is very cute! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity