Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, January 21, 2011

I won!!! x 2

Happy Friday!  Just wanted to let everyone know, that I just got an email from Tracy at Helmar that I was the third winner of the prize pack.  I'm so excited!  I'm doing a happy dance.  Thank you to all those who supported me.  I really appreciate it!

I got Cutter Bee tweezers in the mail from Alex at You Had Me at Craft from her birthday Ustream.  I have tweezers but when I saw these, I can see why everyone wants them.  They seem so great.  I like the fine point tip.

Happy Scrappin'!

signature

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations!

Georgiana

ShersL84bed said...

congratulations Cristel. Nice to hear you won. :0)

Smiles, Sher

Unknown said...

Girl, God has been just blessing you. I pray for many more and more great things.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your fun wins!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congratulations.....be sure to play with all your new toys and post back some of your creations.

Denise G said...

So cute. Love the layout, but love those quotes the best. So very true.

http://cricutmyway.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Congrats girl! You are going to love the Tweezer Bees!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity