Happy Monday! I'm SOOOOO excited! For this entire month of October, I'm celebrating my birthday by showcasing some of the wonderful scrappy friends that I have met. This has been a wonderful journey for me since I started blogging in June of last year. Who would have thought that I would meet so many wonderful people via the internet.
Today, we have Sherry of Patterns by Sher. She's another wonderful friend that I have met online and cherish dearly.
Here is her project and a bit about her. Enjoy her project. Be sure to stop by her blog, Patterns by Sher, and show her some love.
I have been married for 20 years, and have 2 wonderful boys. We live in Michigan with our fur-babies, Smooch, Cookie, Lola and Gizmo.
I love to make cards, and scrapbook in my free time. I am really big into entering challenges now. They give me a lot of fun ideas to try. My favorite things to scrapbook would be my family and pets. I enjoy making svg files, stamping, paper piecing, and designing card files. My favorite technique is heat embossing. I like how it raises the image up above the paper and helps me color within the lines.
My personal blog is www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com stop by and see me some time.
***BLOG CANDY ALERT***
As a prize for commenting on my blog and showing some love to my wonderful friends, I have a copy of the My Memories Suite software to give away to one of my followers and commenters. I must say that I have fallen in LOVE with this software. It's so easy to create a beautiful layout, card, or other digital project in minutes.
Here is a sample of a recent layout that I created using the software.
1. In order to be eligible for the My Memories Suite Birth Month Giveaway, here is what you need to do.
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Go to the My Memories Suite website and check out their digital paper packs. In your comment under this post, tell me which paper pack is your favorite.
2. Visit my bloggy friends and leave them some love.
Extra chances to win can be gained by doing the following.
1. Go to My Memories Suite Facebook page, like them, and tell them I sent you. Come back here and post an additional comment. (One per person for the month.)
2. Go to My Memories Suite blog, follow them, and while you're there check out all the wonderful creations. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month.)
3. Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter. Come back and leave another comment for an additional chance to win. (One per person for the month).
4.Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook. Come back and share a link to your post with me for an additional chance to win.
If you would like to go ahead and purchase the software, wouldn't you like to save $10 on the software and then a $10 gift certificate to the store? Well...click on my banner below to claim both! I promise you won't regret it!
Happy scrappin'! I love you and there ain't nothing you can do about it!