Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CCR Talk Time Tuesday Tip - Homemade Dew Drops

Happy Tuesday! 


It's Christel from Scrappin' Sista with your Talk Time Tuesday Tip for the Creative Cutter Room.  Recently I posted a card for the Link Up to Pink Party hosted by Gaby, Celeste, and Yolie.  On that card, I featured some homemade dew drops.  I had a few people ask how they were created so I thought I'd share a short video tutorial for you.








They are extremely simple to make.  I hope you'll take a shot at it.  See you real soon.  Scrappy hugs!  And remember, I love you and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it!
signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

wow thanks for the great tip!! I am so going to make some of these!!!!

Lisa G
lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com

Carole B said...

Great idea. You do beautiful work. I tend to over think my layouts but love to have beautiful embellishments, I will have to try this. :)

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity