Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky DT


Happy Sunday and welcome to another Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K. Andrew Designs.  Today we are featuring projects that are so "PUN-NY".  Get it? Pun-ny? I know.  That was a whack joke.  Be sure to check out my DT sisters' projects. Once again, their work is phenomenal.  Click HERE after you've checked out the details on my card.

Today, my card features both the Food for Thought and Even More Food for Thought sets.  I love how I can mix Kristal's stamp sets together and come up with different sentiments.  


Recipe:
Food for Thought and Even More Food for Thought stamp sets
image from Inkadinkdo "Friendly Characters" stamp set
circles are from Inkadinko "Roulette" stamp set 
Copic markers
Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue Memento inks

Click HERE to purchase your own set of the Food for Thought stamps.


Click HERE to purchase your own set of the Even More Food for Thought stamps.



Be sure to head on over to Kristal's store to pick up your own sets of stamps.  I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.  Be sure to submit your work for the challenge.  I'll be looking for you!  Remember, I love you and there is nothing you can do about it!

signature

8 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Love the sweet monkey and his bunch of bananas :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

Creative Diva said...

Christel, this is too cute. Love the image. Awesome card.


HUgs
Patty
Creative Diva
Getting Cricky DT Sister

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...great sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is soooo cute and sooo fun! It's "pun-ny" too... lol! TFS!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a darling card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Netta said...

awesome card..cute joke

Unknown said...

Haha. so sweet. I love that little guy and his big bunch of bananas. Too cute my friend

Heather
Getting Cricky DT sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

Very Cute, Love it!! Cheers Jennie
GCDT sister Jenscrapstoo

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity