Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, September 30, 2013

SWAP TIME - Altered Paintbrush

Happy Monday!  Now before you jump down my throat, I KNOW I've neglected my blog.  Well, I'm back and it’s swap time again.  WOOT!  WOOT!  Please read through all the details and if you are seriously interested, please email me or RSVP to the Facebook event that has been created.  I am starting early as the holidays are usually an EXTREMELY busy time for us all.  This will be the last swap of the year for 2013.  Please do not sign-up unless you know that you will be able to fulfill your commitment.  Sign up will begin now and go until October 30 or until 20 participants have signed up. 

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
You will alter one paintbrush for a swap partner based on their personal preferences. This will be a SECRET swap so SHHH!!! I will secretly assign partners and their will be a document on Facebook where their preferences will be recorded. Go there to see what they like.  If you're not on Facebook, just let me know and I'll get that information to you via email.  You are creating a piece of artwork so PLEASE be sure to do your best work.  The finished piece will need to reach your partner by November 30, 2013.  If you are late or do not deliver a swap package to your partner by November 30, 2013, you will be asked to sit out for the next two swap opportunities.  That is only fair and the deadline is firm.  Once you receive your package, please post on the event page that you have received your package.  If you are able, please take pictures and post to the photo album that will be created to house the pictures for this swap.

Further details will be emailed to you in a confirmation email.  Again, to sign-up, please send an email to askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com.  Put "November Altered Paintbrush Swap" in the subject line.  Remove the parenthesis and spaces. 

DEADLINE:
All items will be due by the 30th of November, so please have them postmarked by the 20th.   Please do not sign up if you CANNOT commit to being on time.  This is extremely important especially around the holidays.

We still have the Facebook group dedicated to these swaps, so I’ll post information on my blog as well as in the group.  If you are not my Facebook friend, please request (include a note about who you are) and I’ll add you to the group for the month.
I look forward to a great end of the year and making many new friends.  Have fun and let’s create.  Happy scrappin'!
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity